Sunday, February 22, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #28

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for A Touch Menacing, The Hunt, The Prey, Dark Passage, Dark Destiny, Liars, Inc., The Bridge of Deaths, The Deliverer, Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink, dancergirl, Circle of Silence, Dead on the Dance Floor, Anna Dressed in Blood, Girl of Nightmares, Fury, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Dead Aim by Iris Johansen!

I also wrote the reviews for Envy, The Replacement, Bewitching, The Space Between, Destined, Hidden, The Nightmare Garden, The Mirrored Shard, Waterfall, Cascade, Torrent, Pants on Fire, Bite Me, Try Me, Fang Me, Make Me, Monument 14, Sky on Fire, The Savage Grace, Angel Eyes, Lord of the Wolves, Golden Surrender, That Fatal Night, A Temptation of Angels, I Want It That way, As Long As You Love Me, The Shape of My Heart, Haunted, Insomnia, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, Infatuate, Illuminate, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Sleep No More by Iris Johansen!

I also wrote the reviews for Catch a Mate, Another Little Piece, Their Little Girl, The Arrivals, Dark Predator, Dark Storm, Dark Lycan, Dark Storm, Dark Slayer and Dark Peril, Dark Curse, Dark Possession, Dark Celebration, Dark Demon, Dark Secret, Hot Blooded, Dark Destiny, Dark Decent and Dark Melody, The Scarletti Curse and Dark Symphony, Dark Guardian, Dark Dreamers and Dark Legend, Dark Fire, Dark Challenge, Dark Prince, Dark Desire, Dark Gold, Dark Magic, Thankless in Death, Calculated in Death, Chaos in Death, Celebrity in Death, Delusion in Death, Delusion in Death, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Eight Days to Live by Iris Johansen!

I also wrote the reviews for Honor Bound, Erebos, Monstrous Breauty, Celebrity in Death, New York to Dallas, Possession in Death and Treachery in Death, Treachery in Death, Indulgence in Death, Missing in Death and Fantasy in Death, Kindred in Death, Promises in Death, Salvation in Death and Ritual in Death, Haunted in Death, Born in Death, Innocent in Death, Eternity in Death, Creation in Death, Strangers in Death, Seduction in Death, Reunion in Death, Purity in Death, Portrait in Death, Imitation in Death, Remember When, Divided in Death, Visions in Death, Origin in Death, Memory in Death, Naked in Death, Glory in Death, Immortal in Death, Rapture in Death, Ceremony in Death, Vengeance in Death, Holiday in Death, Midnight in Death, Conspiracy in Death, Loyalty in Death, Witness in Death, Judgement in Death, Betrayal in Death, Interlude in Death, The Fault in Our Stars, The Lying Game, Cake, Naked Sushi, What The Bride Didn't Know, Stir Me Up, Natural Born Angel, Immortal City, Twice As Hot, Playing With Fire, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Something by Iris Johansen!

I also wrote the reviews for Take Me Home For Christmas, Home to Whiskey Creek, When We Touch and When Summer Comes, When Snow Falls, When Lightning Strikes, Shadowlands and Hereafter, Ready or Not, All-American Girl, Born of Illusion, Proxy, The Assassin and the Pirate Lord, The Assassin and the Healer, The Assassin and the Desert, The Assassin and the Underworld, The Assassin and the Empire, Throne of Glass, The Assassin and the Princess, The Assassin and the Captain, Crown of Midnight, Throne of Glass, The Restorer, The Kingdom, The Prophet, Slide, The Catastrophic History of You and Me, The Peculiars, Run from Fear, The Stone Prince, The Stone Prince, The Pleasure Slave, True, Edge of Midnight, Velveteen, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Dead Aim by Iris Johansen!

I also wrote the reviews for Soulbound, The Raft, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Stork, Frost, Flock, The Sharp Time, Luminous, Bittersweet, 77 Days in September, Spell of the Highlander, Embrace, Entice, North of Beautiful, Never to Sleep, Before I Wake, With All My Soul, Strange Angels, Betrayal, Jealousy, Defiance, Reckoning, Tantalize, Eternal, Blessed and Diabolical, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Close Your Eyes by Iris and Roy Johansen!

And this week, I want to review August 2013, June 2012, rereads, and other books in the series, though I'm thinking it's going to go fast, since the ones that I've done before are really paying off!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!