Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chloe Neill Author Page

The Story: Oh, I've heard of her Chicagoland Vampires series, so yeah, I just have to check it out, it sounds really great! I can't wait to read it!

Website

Series: Chicagoland Vampires, Heirs of ChicagolandThe Dark EliteDevil's Isle, Captain Kit Brightling.

Chicagoland Vampires: Some Girls Bite and her sitemy reviewFriday Night Bites and her sitemy reviewTwice Bitten and her sitemy reviewHard Bitten and her site, my reviewDrink Deep and her site, my reviewBiting Cold and her site, my reviewHouse Rules and her site, my reviewBiting Bad and her site, my review, High Stakes and her site, (Part of *Kicking It*), Howling for You and her site, my reviewWild Things and her site, my reviewBlood Games and her site, my reviewLucky Break and her site, my reviewDark Debt and her site, my review, Midnight Marked and her site, my review, Phantom Kiss and her site, my reviewBlade Bound and her site, my review, Slaying It and her site, my review.

High Stakes is a short story in Kicking It, set in the Chicagoland Vampires world, here's my review.

Heirs of Chicagoland (Spin Off Series of *Chicagoland Vampires*): Wild Hunger and her site, my review, Wicked Hour and her site, my review, Shadowed Steel and her site, my review, Silverspell and her site, (Part of *Heroic Hearts*), Devouring Darkness and her site, my review, Cold Curse and her site, my review.

Silverspell is a short story in Heroic Hearts, set in the Heirs of Chicagoland world, here's my review.

The Dark Elite: Firespell and her site, my review, Hexbound and her site, my review, Charmfall and her site, my review.

The Devil's Isle: The Veil and her site, my review, The Sight and her site, my review, The Hunt and her site, my review, The Beyond and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!