Thursday, October 27, 2016

We Have the Cover of Look Behind You!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Look Behind You by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen!

From Goodreads


No synopsis as of yet, but a Facebook page-the one that told me that this cover is here-said that Kendra is in it. Whether that means it's a part of the series (which I'm inclined, because it has something to do with sight in the title) or a book where she's a part of things, but not a main character, I don't know. But it comes out in July, and I can't wait to read it! Plus, it's pretty awesome to look at! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!