Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Seanan McGuire Author Page

The Story: I got Once Broken Faith (with Dreams and Slumbers in the back) from NetGalley, which meant that I had to read the series! And I'm so glad that I did, because it was just so fantastic, and I've enjoyed every book in this series that I've read, and I know I'll love them all, and I can't wait to check out her other books!

Website, Mira Grant's Website

Series: October Daye, InCryptid, Ghost StoriesWayward Children, IndexingAlchemical Journeys.

Writing as Mira Grant: Rolling in the Deep, Newsflash, Parasitology.

October Daye: Strangers in Court and my reviewRosemary and Rue and her site, my review, my rereadA Local Habitation and her site, my review, my rereadAn Artificial Night and her site, my review, my rereadLate Eclipses and her site, my review, my rereadThrough This House and her site, my review, One Salt Sea and her site, my review, my rereadIn Sea-Salt Tears and her site, my review, Ashes of Honor and her site, my review, my rereadNo Sooner Met and her site, my review, Rat-Catcher and her site, my review, Chimes at Midnight and her site, my review, my rereadFull of Briars and her site, my review, my rereadNever Shines the Sun and her site, my review, Forbid the Sea and her site, my review, The Winter Long and her site, my review, my rereadThe Fixed Stars and her site, my review, my rereadA Red-Rose Chain and her site, my review, my rereadHeaps of Pearl and her site, my review, Stage of Fools, In Little StarsOnce Broken Faith and her site, my review, my rereadDreams and Slumbers and her site, my review, my rereadThe Voice of Lions, The Act of HaresThe Brightest Fell and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewOf Things Unknown and my review, my reread, my third reviewNight and Silence and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewSuffer a Sea-Change and my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Unkindest Tides and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewHope is Swift and my review, my reread, my third reviewA Killing Frost and her site, my review, my rereadShine in Pearl and my review, my rereadWhen Sorrows Come and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAnd With Reveling and my review, my reread, my third reviewBe the Serpent and her site, my review, my reread, Such Dangerous Seas and my review, my rereadSleep No More and her site, my review, Candles and Starlight and my review, The Innocent Sleep and her site, my review, Doubtless and Secure and my review.

InCryptid: The Flower of Arizona and her site, my review, One Hell of a Ride and her site, my review, No Place Like Home and her site, my review, Stingers and Strangers and her site, my review, Married in Green and her site, my review, Sweet Poison Wine and her site, my review, The First Fall and her site, my review, Loch and Key and her site, my review, We Both Go Down Together and her site, my review, Oh Pretty Bird and her site, my review, Bury Me In Satin and her site, my review, Snakes and Ladders and her site, my review, Broken Paper Hearts and her site, my review, The Star of New Mexico and her site, my review, The Way Home and her site, my review, The Lay of the Land and her site, my review, Discount Armageddon and her site, my review, Midnight Blue-Light Special and her site, my review, Blocked and her site, my review, Bad Dream Girl and her site, my review, Jammed and her site, my review, Survival Horror and her site, my review, Red as Snow and her site, my review, Black as Blood and her site, my review, While as a Raven's Wing and her site, my reviewHalf-Off Ragnarok and her site, my reviewThe Ghosts of Bourbon Street and her site, my review, IM and her site, my review, Snake in the Glass and her site, my review, Swamp Bromeliad and her site, my review, Waking Up in Vegas and her site, my review, My Last Name and her site, my review, Pocket Apocalypse and her site, my review, Chaos Choreography and her site, my review, Sleepover and her site, my review, Magic for Nothing and her site, my review, The Recitation of the Most Holy and Harrowing Pilgrimage of Mindy and Also Mork and her site, my review, Balance and her site, *Part of Urban Enemies*, Tricks for Free and her site, my review, That Ain't Witchcraft and her site, my review, The Measure of a Monster and my reviewImaginary Numbers and her site, my review, Follow the Lady and my review, Calculated Risk and her site, my review, Singing the Comic-Con Blues and my reviewSpelunking Through Hell: A Visitor's Guide to the Underworld and her site, my review, And Sweep Up the World and my review, Backpacking Through Bedlam and her site, my review, The Mysteries of the Stolen God and Where His Waffles Went and my review, Aftermarket Afterlife and her site, my review, Dreaming of You in Freefall and my review.

Balance is a short story in Urban Enemies, set in the InCryptid World, here's my review.

Ghost Stories (Spin of Series of *InCryptid*): Good Girls Go to Heaven and my reviewSparrow Hill Road and her site, my review, Train Yard Blues and her site, my reviewThe Ghosts of Bourbon StreetLast Call at the Last Chance and her site, my reviewThe Girl in the Green Silk Gown and her site, my review, Angel of the Overpass and her site, my review.

Wayward Children: Every Heart a Doorway and her site, my review, Down Among the Sticks and Bones and her site, my reviewBeneath the Sugar Sky and her site, my review, In an Absent Dream and her site, my review, Juice Like Wounds and her site, my reviewCome Tumbling Down and her site, my review, Across the Green Grass Fields and her site, my review, Where the Drowned Girls Go and her site, my review, In Mercy, Rain and her site, my review, Lost in the Moment and Found and her site, my review, Mislaid in Parts Half-Known and her site, my review.

Indexing: Indexing and her site, my review, Reflection and her site, my review.

Alchemical Journeys: Middlegame and my review, my rereadSeasonal Fears and my review, Tidal Creatures and my review.

Rolling in the Deep: Rolling in the Deep and my review, my rereadInto the Drowning Deep and her site, my review, my reread.

Newsflesh: Apocalypse Scenario #683: The Box and her site, my review, Countdown and her site, my review, San Diego 2014: The Last Stand of the California Browncoats and her site, my review, All the Pretty Little Horses and her site, my review, Everglades and my reviewFeed and her site, my review, Fed and her site, my review, Deadline and her site, my review, Blackout and her site, my review, How Green This Land, How Blue This Sea and her site, my review, The Day the Dead Came to Show and Tell and her site, my review, Please Do Not Taunt the Octopus and her site, my review, Feedback and her site, my review, Coming to You Live and her site, my review.

Parasitology: Parasite and her site, my review, Symbiont and her site, my review, Chimera and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day and her site, my review, Square3 and my review, Unbreakable and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Instinct and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!