Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Keri Arthur Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around and they looked really great! And then I saw Darkness Splintered on NetGalley, and yeah, I got it! And I want to read her books!

Website

Series: Riley Jensen Guardian, Dark Angels, Myth and Magic, Souls of Fire, Outcast,

Riley Jensen Guardian: Full Moon Rising and her site, my review, Kissing Sin and her site, my review, Tempting Evil and her site, my review, Dreams and her site, (Part of *The Mammoth Books of Paranormal Romance*), Dangerous Games and her site, my review, Embraced by Darkness and her site, my review, The Darkest Kiss and her site, my review, Deadly Desire and her site, my review, Bound to Shadows and her site, my review, Moon Sworn and her site, my review.

Dreams is a short of story in The Mammoth Books of Paranormal Romance, set in the Riley Jensen Guardian world, here's my review.

Dark Angels (Spin Off Series of *Riley Jensen Guardian*): Darkness Unbound and her site, my review, Darkness Rising and her site, my review, Darkness Devours and her site, my review, Darkness Hunts and her site, my review, Darkness Unmasked and her site, my review, Darkness Splintered and her site, my review, Darkness Falls and her site, my review.

Myth and Magic: Destiny Kills and her site, my review, Mercy Burns and her site, my review.

Souls of Fire: Fireborn and her site, my review, Wicked Embers and her site, my review, Flameout and her site, my review, Ashes Reborn and her site, my review.

Outcast: City of Light and her site, my review, Winter Halo and her site, my review, The Black Tide and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!