Saturday, October 15, 2016

Carrie Vaughn Author Page

The Story: Yeah, I saw her books around, and they looked really great, and I had to read them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

Website

Series: Kitty Norville, Cormac and AmeliaBannerless Saga, The Robin Hood Stories.

Kitty Norville: Kitty's Greatest Hits and her site, my review, The Book of Daniel and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), A Princess of Spain and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*),  Conquistador de la Noche (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), The Beaux Wilde and her site, my review, Unternehmen Werwolf and her site, my review, The Temptation of Robin Green and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Looking After Family, and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Wild Ride and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), God's Creatures and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Winnowing the Herd and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Kitty and the Midnight Hour and her site, my review, my rereadKitty and the Most Pit of the Damned and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Kitty's Zombie New Year and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Kitty Goes to Washington and her site, my review, my rereadLife is the Teacher and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), It Est Ne and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Kitty Takes a Holiday and her site, my review, my rereadKitty Meets the Band and my review, Kitty and the Silver Bullet and her site, my review, my rereadYou're On the Air and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), Kitty Learns the Ropes and her site, my review, The Arcane Art of Misdirection and her site, my review, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand and her site, my review, my rereadKitty Raises Hell and her site, my review, my rereadLong Time Waiting and her site, (Part of *Kitty's Greatest Hits*), It's Still the Same Old Story and her site, my review, Sealskin and her site, my review, Kitty's House of Horrors and her site, my review, my rereadKitty Goes to War and her site, my review, my rereadDefining Shadows and her site, my reviewKitty's Big Trouble and her site, my review, my rereadKitty Steals the Show and her site, my review, my rereadKitty Rocks the House and her site, my review, my rereadKitty in the Underworld and her site, my review, my rereadParanormal Bromance and her site, my reviewLow Midnight and her site, my review, my reread, Bellum Romanum and her site, (Part of *Urban Enemies*), Kitty Saves the World and her site, my review, my reread, The Immortal Conquistador and her site, my review, Kitty's Mix-Tape and her site, my review.

Bellum Romanum is a short story in Urban Enemies, set in the Kitty Norville World, here's my review.

Cormac and Amelia: Dark Divide and her site, my review, Badlands Witch and her site, my review, Fatal Storm and her site, my review, Charmed Waters and her site, my review.

Bannerless Saga: Where Would You Be Now? and her site, my reviewBannerless and her site, my review, The Wild Dead and her site, my review.

The Robin Hood Stories: The Ghosts of Sherwood and her site, my review, The Heirs of Locksley and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Steel and her site, my review, Voices of Dragons and her site, my review, Questland and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!