Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Kerrelyn Sparks Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around on Goodreads, and they looked really good! And yeah, I've enjoyed them, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Love at Stake, The Embraced, Embraced by Magic.

Love at Stake: How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire and her site, my review, Vamps and the City and her site, my review,  A Very Vampy Christmas and her site, my review, Be Still My Vampire Heart and her site, my review, The Undead Next Door and her site, my review, All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire and her site, my review, Secret Life of a Vampire and her site, my review, Forbidden Nights With a Vampire and her site, my review, The Vampire and the Virgin and her site, my review, Eat Prey Love and her site, my review, Vampire Mine and her site, my review, Sexist Vampire Alive and her site, my review, Wanted: Undead or Alive and her site, my review, Wild About You and her site, my reviewV is for VampWoman and her site, (Part of *Vamps Gone Wild*), The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo and her site, my review, How to Seduce a Vampire and her site, my review, Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire and her site, my review.

V is for VampWoman is a short story in Vamps Gone Wild, set in the Love at Stake world, here's my review.

The Embraced: How to Tame a Beast in Ten Days and her site, my review, So I Married a Sorcerer and her site, my review, Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon and her site, my review, *How to Love Your Elf and her site, my review, The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea and her site, my review, When a Princess Proposes and her site, my review, When A Dragon Falls and her site, my review.

*How to Love Your Elf is also the start of a new series, with the switch in publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!