Saturday, December 10, 2016

Week 50 Review: The Bad Boy Bargain

From Goodreads:
Baseball player Kyle Sawyer has many labels: bad boy, delinquent, ladies' man, fearless outfielder... Only one of them is actually true. But then sweet ballet dancer Faith Gladwell asks him to help wreck her reputation, and everything goes sideways.

Faith knows a thing or two about love, and what she had with her cheating jerk of an ex wasn't it. When he starts spreading rumors about her being an Ice Queen, Faith decides it's time to let a little bad into her life. 

Lucky for her, Kyle Sawyer-dark, dangerous, totally swoonworthy Kyle Sawyer-is landscaping her backyard over Spring Break. Shirtless. And if she can convince him to play along, " dating" Kyle will silence the rumors.

But Faith's plan threatens to expose Sawyer's biggest secret of all...and that's a risk he's not willing to take.

Disclaimer: This book contains drop-the-book-and-fan-yourself kisses...and touches. Fall in love with a bad boy at your own risk.

My Review:
This was a really fun and enjoyable book to read! I've really enjoyed Kendra C. Highley's books, they're just really great! So yeah, another book for the list, and that's awesome! This is the only the 2nd contemporary book of hers that I've read, but hopefully I'll be able to read the other two that've been published, soon!

Man, it was really hard to write this review! I kept writing something, and then deleting it, because it didn't say what I wanted to say. It was hard to find the write words, because after how many reviews I've written, almost all of the positive, it's hard to write something new! Yeah. My little blogging complaint in my luckiness. Ah, well. I'm weird!

Kyle and Faith were just so awesome! Faith with her desire to punish her ex, and Kyle, with a bad history with said ex, and also has a very different life then the one that he presents to the world. It was so great to read about them, and them together!

For me, this book was about two things-relationships and the truth. And some of that it tangled together, the little white lies that we tell those close to use as so not to hurt them. But then there were the bigger things, and the various relationships, and yeah. I'm going to cut off my rambling now!

My only complaint, is that I wish that it was longer! There were a few moments after things ended that I really wanted to see, besides the fact that I wanted more book! Which is a good thing, because that means that the book was good enough to want more of!

Loved reading this book, and I can't wait to read more by Kendra C. Highley!

Author: Kendra C. Highley
Read: December 3rd, 2016
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Love her writing, and it sounded really great! And it's a SAC 2016 Book!
Publisher: Entangled: Crush
Published: November 14th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!