Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Alexandra Ivy Author Page

The Story: Well, this is a 2 parter. I saw Born in Blood on NetGalley, requested and got it, which is part one. And part 2, I'm reading the Underworld Detection Agency and the Scorpius Syndrome series, which have short stories in Predatory and On the Hunt, both of which have short stories from the Sentinel series! So of course I need to read them!

Website

Series: The SentinelsGuardians of Eternity, Dragons of Eternity, Bayou HeatPantera Security League, The Rapture, ARES Security, Immortal Rogues, Hellion's Den, The Agency.

The Sentinels: Out of Control and her site, (Part of (*Predatory*), Born of Blood and her site, my reviewBlood Assassin and her site, my review, On the Hunt and her site, (Part of *On the Hunt*), Blood Lust and her site, my review.

Out of Control is a short story in Predatory, set in the Sentinels world, here's my review.

On the Hunt is a short story in On the Hunt, set in the Sentinels world, here's my review.

Guardians of Eternity: When Darkness Comes and her site, my review, Embrace the Darkness and her site, my review, Darkness Everlasting and her site, my review, Darkness Revealed and her site, my review, Darkness Unleashed and her site, my review, Beyond the Darkness and her site, my review, Devoured by Darkness and her site, my review, Taken by Darkness and her site, (Part of *Yours for Eternity*), Darkness Eternal and her site, (Part of *Supernatural*), Bound by Darkness and her site, my review, Where Darkness Lives and her site, my review, Fear the Darkness and her site, my review, Levet and her site, my review, Darkness Avenged and her site, my review, Hunt the Darkness and her site, my review, A Very Levet Christmas and her site, my review, When Darkness Ends and her site, my review.

Taken by Darkness is a short story in Yours for Eternity, set in the Guardians of Eternity world, here's my review.

Darkness Eternal is a short story in Supernatural, set in the Guardians of Eternity world, here's my review.

Dragons of Eternity (Spin Off Series of *Guardians of Eternity*): Burned by Darkness and her site, my review, Scorched by Darkness and her site, my review.

Bayou Heat: Raphael and her site, my review, Parish and her site, my review, Bayon and her site, my review, Jean-Baptiste and her site, my review, Talon and her site, my review, Xavier and her site, my review, Sebastian and her site, my review, Aristide and her site, my review, Bayou Noel and her site, my review, Lian and her site, my review, Roch and her site, my review, Hakan and her site, my review, Severin and her site, my review, Angel and her site, my review, Hiss and her site, my review, Michel and her site, my review, Striker and her site, my review, Rage and her site, my review, Killian and her site, my review, Ice and her site, my review, Reaux and her site, my review, Kayden and her site, my review, Simon and her site, my review.

Pantera Security League (Spin Off Series of *Bayou Heat*): One Down and her site, my review, Two to Go and her site, my review,

The Rapture: First Rapture and her site, my review, Simple Rapture and her site, my review, Sweet Rapture and her site, my review.

ARES Security: Kill Without Mercy and her site, my review, Kill Without Shame and her site, my review.

Immortal Rogues: My Lord Vampire and her site, my review, My Lord Eternity and her site, my review, My Lord Immortality and her site, my review.

Hellion's Den: Some Like it Wicked and her site, my review, Some Like it Sinful and her site, my review, Some Like it Brazen and her site, my review.

The Agency: Pretend You're Safe and her site, my review, What Are You Afraid Of? and her site, my review, You Will Suffer and her site, my review, The Intended Victim and her site, my review, Echoes From the Past and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!