Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Rebecca Zanetti Author Page

The Story: I saw Justice Ascending on NetGalley and it looked really awesome! And yeah, that means I need to read the whole series, and I can't wait!

Website

Series: The Scorpius Syndrome, Dark Protectors, Realm Enforcers, Blood Brothers.

The Scorpius Syndrome: Scorpius Rising and her site, (Part of *On the Hunt*), Mercury Rising and her site, my review, Shadow Falling and her site, my review, Justice Ascending and her site, my review, Storm Gathering and her site, my review, Blaze Erupting and her site, my review, Winter Igniting and her site, my review, Knight Awakening and her site, my review.

Scorpius Rising is a short story in On the Hunt, set in The Scorpius Syndrome, here's my review.

Dark Protectors: Fated and her site, my review, Claimed and her site, my review, Tempted and her site, my review, Hunted and her site, my review, Consumed and her site, my review, Provoked and her site, my review, Twisted and her site, my review, Shadowed and her site, my review, Tamed and her site, my review, Marked and her site, my review, Teased and her site, my review, Tricked and her site, my review, Talen and her site, Tangled and her site.

Realm Enforcers (Spin Off Series of *Dark Protectors Series*): Wicked Ride and her site, my review, Wicked Edge and her site, my review, Wicked Burn and her site, my review, Wicked Kiss.

Blood Brothers: Deadly Silence and her site, my review, Lethal Lies and her site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!