Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dianne Duvall Author Page

The Story: I requested a NetGalley book that had a short story in On the Hunt, which meant that I had to read the Underworld Detection Agency series, which meant that I had to read Predatory, and the Immortal Guardians was in both, so I had to read the series! And it was so great, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Immortal Guardians.

Immortal Guardians: Darkness Dawns and her site, my review, Night Reigns and her site, my review, Phantom Shadows and her site, my review, Into Still Darkness and her site, (Part of *Predatory*), Darkness Rises and her site, my review, Night Unbound and her site, my review, Phantom Embrace and her site, (Part of *On the Hunt*), Shadows Strike and her site, my review.

Into Still Darkness is a short story in Predatory, set in the Immortal Guardians series, here's my review.

Phantom Embrace is a short story in On the Hunt, set in the Immortal Guardians series, here's my review.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Louisa. I just found your site and wanted to say how happy I am that you're enjoying my Immortal Guardians series! Thank you for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks :) Thanks for writing such a fantastic series!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!