Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dianne Duvall Author Page

The Story: I requested a NetGalley book that had a short story in On the Hunt, which meant that I had to read the Underworld Detection Agency series, which meant that I had to read Predatory, and the Immortal Guardians was in both, so I had to read the series! And it was so great, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Immortal Guardians, The Gifted OnesAldebarian Alliance.

Immortal Guardians: An Immortal Guardian's Companion and her site, my review, Darkness Dawns and her site, my review, Night Reigns and her site, my review, Phantom Shadows and her site, my review, Into Still Darkness and her site, (Part of *Predatory*), Darkness Rises and her site, my review, Night Unbound and her site, my review, Phantom Embrace and her site, (Part of *On the Hunt*), Shadows Strike and her site, my review, Blade of Darkness and her site, my review, Awaken the Darkness and her site, my review, Death of Darkness and her site, my review, Broken Dawn and her site, my review, Cliff's Descent and her site, my review, Rogue Darkness and her site, my review.

Into Still Darkness is a short story in Predatory, set in the Immortal Guardians series, here's my review.

Phantom Embrace is a short story in On the Hunt, set in the Immortal Guardians series, here's my review.

The Gifted Ones (Spin Off Series of *Immortal Guardians*): A Sorceress of His Own and her site, my review, Rendezvous With Yesterday and her site, my review.

Aldebarian Alliance (Spin Off Series of *Immortal Guardians*): The Lasaran and her site, my reviewThe Segonian and her site, my review, The Purveli and her site, my review, The Akseli and her site, my review, The Akseli Rogue Cyborg and her site, my review.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Louisa. I just found your site and wanted to say how happy I am that you're enjoying my Immortal Guardians series! Thank you for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!