Friday, December 9, 2016

First Lines Friday #282, December 9th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"If they were going to get out of this alive, they were going to have to be ghosts. Viktor 'Czar' Prakenskii faced his men and their disapproving faces. He detested arguments, especially, like now, when they had very little time." -Bound Together by Christine Feehan

Yeah, that sounds like a really stressful situation! I wouldn't want to be in it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!