Saturday, December 24, 2016

Week 52 Review: My Step-Dad's Brother

From Goodreads:
He's a globe-trotting photo-journalist.
And her new step-dad's brother.

She's 18.
He's 30.

We don't really need to say more, right? 
Admit it... You're already hooked!

My Review:
I really enjoyed reading this book! It was unexpected and it was just a little bit short, but it was really fantastic to read! I only wish that it'd been longer, so that we could've seen her mom and his brother's reactions to the pregnancy!

I honestly wasn't expecting to read this book! I hadn't heard of it or this author, until I saw it on the 19th, and it looked really good, so I read it, and yeah, it was pretty fantastic! While it won't be for everyone, it is a pretty great book!

This relationship came on pretty quickly! Like, they meet and there's immediately an attraction. And then their respective sides of the wedding party getting married actually do and take off-leaving them behind for them to fall into bed together and planning for the future!

I really enjoyed these two together! She's had to grow up quickly to take care of her absent-minded mom, and he's spent his working life basically traveling the world, which is pretty darned cool! And yeah, they fit, and I really liked watching them together!

Yeah, this book was great, and I need to read a few more Fiona Davenport books!

Author: Fiona Davenport
Read: December 19th, 2016
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Sounded good! And it's a SAC 2016 Book!
Publisher:  Fiona Davenport
Published: December 19th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!