Sunday, December 18, 2016

Paige Tyler Author Page

The Story: I got Her True Match from NetGalley, and yeah, I had to read the rest of the series! And yeah, I can't wait to read this series!

Website

Series: X-Ops, SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team.

X-Ops: Her Secret Agent and her site, my review, Her Perfect Mate and her site, my review, Her Lone Wolf and her site, my reviewHer Halloween Costume...His Halloween Fantasy and my review, Her Wild Hero and her site, my review, Duncan and the Disney Elves and my review, An X-Ops Honeymoon and my reviewHer Special Alpha and her site, my reviewHer Fierce Warrior and her site, my review, Kidnapping in the Black Hills and my review, Her Rogue Alpha and her site, my review, Her True Match and her site, my review, Her Dark Half.

SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team: Hungry Like the Wolf and her site, my review, Before Xander Met Khaki and my review, Wolf Trouble and her site, my review, In the Company of Wolves and her site, my review, When Zak Fell For Megan and my review, To Love a Wolf and her site, my review, Not Her Usual Type and my review, A Wolf Unleashed and her site, my review, Wolf Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!