Sunday, December 18, 2016

Paige Tyler Author Page

The Story: I got Her True Match from NetGalley, and yeah, I had to read the rest of the series! And yeah, I can't wait to read this series!

Website

Series: X-Ops, SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team.

X-Ops: Her Secret Agent and her site, my review, Her Perfect Mate and her site, my review, Her Lone Wolf and her site, my reviewHer Halloween Costume...His Halloween Fantasy and my reviewAn X-Ops Christmas and my reviewHer Wild Hero and her site, my review, Duncan and the Disney Elves and my review, An X-Ops Honeymoon and my reviewHer Special Alpha and her site, my reviewHer Fierce Warrior and her site, my review, Kidnapping in the Black Hills and my reviewHer Rogue Alpha and her site, my review, Trouble in the Ukraine and my reviewHer True Match and her site, my review, Her Dark Half and her site, my review, X-Ops Exposed and her site, my review.

SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team: Hungry Like the Wolf and her site, my review, Before Xander Met Khaki and my review, Wolf Trouble and her site, my review, In the Company of Wolves and her site, my review, A SWAT Christmas and my review, To Love a Wolf and her site, my review, Wolf Unleashed and her site, my review, How Special Wolf Alpha Team Does Black Friday and my review, Wolf Hunt and her site, my review, Wolf Hunger and her site, my review, Moe & Kelsey and my review, Wolf Rising and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!