Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 32 Review: Only the Good Spy Young

From Goodreads:
When Cammie Morgan enrolled at the Gallagher Academy, she knew she was preparing for the dangerous life of a spy. What she didn’t know was that the serious, real-life danger would start during her junior year of high school. But that’s exactly what happened two months ago when Cammie faced off against an ancient terrorist organization dead set on kidnapping her.

Now the danger follows her everywhere, and even Cammie “The Chameleon” can’t hide. When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most-trusted allies is actually a rogue double-agent, Cammie no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers—or even her own heart.

In this fourth installment of the New York Times best-selling series, the Gallagher Girls must hack, spy, steal, and lie their way to the truth.as they go searching for answers, recognizing that the key to Cammie's future may lie deep in the past.

My Review:
This book was just so epic! I loved reading it, and I just have to say, just over halfway through the series, that I just love the titles, using some pretty common sayings, and then making them fit the spy theme, it was just awesome!

I loved everything that happened in this book, even when everyone thinks her teacher is a bad guy. Because she knows he isn't, and proving that is just going on from there on out, and yeah, that was just so great, because he is pretty paranoid!

I loved everything that we learned, about the Circle, about Zach, and yeah, those were just awesome, this series is really coming together, it was light at first, and has gotten progressively darker, and yeah, while the characters are dealing with it really well, it still is dark!

Then there's the Mr. Townson plot line. I felt skeezy around him, and it turns out there was a good reason, seeing as he was a bad guy! I can't believe that he'd do that to Cammie, program her to do things under his command, that was just awful!

I enjoyed this book so much, and yeah, I really can't wait to read more! I'm so excited for more!

Author: Ally Carter
Series: Gallagher Girls #4
Read: August 7th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 3 books, and Ally Carter's writing!
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH
Published: June 29th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books

4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!