Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'm Exhausted!

So if you watch my blog with any regularity, you might notice that I have a lot more labels. Well, that's because yesterday, after I had finished doing regular Saturday stuff for me (Doing my WAYR post, all the links for reviews, and what I want to read this week) and writing 15 reviews, I was working on Author Pages.

And I was working on the page for Lynn Viehl, when I noticed I only had If Angels Burn popping up, and I was sure that I had read most of the series, and that there should be more. So I went to the start of my reviews, and looked at them.

And somehow, that turned into me opening every single review that was a book written by an author who I thought should have a label/tag. And I added it. So now I have 171 author pages to create, and to finish the Lynn Viehl one.

But I'm not done quite yet. I'm only in November 2012, and I know there's some more author label tags to create, which is going to up the number of author pages even more. So yeah, I'm exhausted, after yesterday, and what today's going to be like, because I still need to write at least 3 more reviews!

Plus, I'm going to be going back and editing all back reviews, up to 2012, at least, for spelling, since apparently my first computer didn't have a good spell check, and to add my now usual review things, author, series if there is one, date read, and potentially date reread, reason why I read the book, the publisher, date it was published, and my rating. So that's another thing of work.

Plus I might be adding to the reviews, and then writing the ones that I haven't quite, yet. Seeing as there's still a crap ton load of them to actually write, as well! So even more work to do, and I just don't have that much time. But creating the author label tags and adding it to the list of links, I have a system in which it's going pretty quickly, so I hope to finish doing that today! Wish me luck! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!