Thursday, September 18, 2014

C.C Hunter Author Page

The Story: Born at Midnight sounded really good, there was a lot of hype around it, so I had to read it, loved it, read the whole series, and kept on loving it, and the spin off series!

Website

Series: Shadow Falls, Shadow Falls: After Dark, The Mortician's Daughter.

Shadow Falls: Turned at Dark and her site, my review, my rereadBorn at Midnight and his site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAwake at Dawn and his site, my review, my reread, my third reviewTaken at Dusk and his site, my review, my reread, my third reviewWhispers at Moonrise and his site, my review, my reread, my third reviewSaved at Sunrise and his site, my review, my reread, my third reviewChosen at Nightfall and his site, my review, my reread, my third review, Fighting Back and my review.

Shadow Falls: After Dark (Spin Off of *Shadow Falls*): Unbreakable and her site, my review, my rereadReborn and her site, my review, my rereadEternal and her site, my review, my reread, Spellbinder and her site, my reviewUnspoken and her site, my review, my rereadFierce and her site, my reviewAlmost Midnight and her site, my review, Midnight Hour and her site, my review.

The Mortician's Daughter: One Foot in the Grave and her site, my review, Two Feet Under and her site, my review, Three Heartbeats Away and her site, my review

Stand Alone's: This Heart of Mine and her site, my review, In Another Life and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!