Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #179, September 16th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Blacke Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick, page 28.

"When I'd rung her doorbell, she had been packing yet another bag, languidly pulling  shirts from her closet and hand picking lipsticks from her cosmetics case. I'd sat on her bed, trying to speed things up by stuffing everything into the bag."

Well, sounds like they are 2 very different people at the moment! What about you guys? Happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds interesting! :)

    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/16/tuesday-teaser-september-16/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she helping her pack, wanting her out of there? I'm curious.
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesdays-81-free-short-story-raker-by-christopher-a-gray-move-over-robocop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they're going on a trip together, and the one girl is holding her up :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Sounds interesting. Why is she helping her pack? I might have to check this one out. My TT is here. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been waiting on the friend, and lost patience :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I'm wondering why one of them is in a hurry and the other is taking her time. Good Teaser!
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, oh packing. Some people are just better at it than others. Nice teaser, thanks for sharing.
    My Teasers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, people are different :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!