Monday, September 29, 2014

Amanda Stevens Author Page

The Story: I saw The Devil's Footprints, got it, read it, and loved it, and then I got the Graveyard Queen series on NetGalley, and absolutely loved it, and yeah, I've just really enjoyed her books, and I can't wait to read, and reread, them!

Website

Series: DeLaune SistersGraveyard Queen, Twilight's Children, Echo Lake, Procedural CrimeSoul Jumper.

DeLaune Sisters: Marked by Evil and her site, my reviewThe Devil's Footprints and her sitemy review, my reread.

Graveyard Queen: The Abandoned and her site, my reviewThe Restorer and her site, my review, my reread, The Kingdom and her site, my review, my reread, The Prophet and her site, my review, my reread, The Visitor and her site, my review, The Sinner and her site, my review, The Awakening and her site, my review.

Twilight's Children: Criminal Behavior and her site, my review, Incriminating Evidence and her sitemy review, Killer Investigation and her sitemy review.

Echo Lake: Without a Trace and her site, my review, A Desperate Search and her site, my reviewSomeone is Watching and her site, my review.

Procedural Crime: Little Girl Gone and my review, John Doe Cold Case and my review, Looks That Kill and my review.

Soul Jumper: Chrysalis and her site, Changeling and her site, Flutter and her site.

Stand Alone's: The Whispering Room and her site, my review, The Dollmaker and her site, my review, Pine Lake and her site, my review, Bishop's Rock and her site, my review, Whispering Springs and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Dead Ends and her site, and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!