Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Amanda Hocking Author Page

The Story: I'd heard about the Trylle series, and when I got a chance to, I read it. And was absolutely captivated by this world, these characters, because it was so amazing. And then the same thing happening in the Watersong series! I guess that's just a writing talent of Amanda Hocking! I can't wait to read her other books, especially the upcoming Kanin Chronicles!

Website

Series: Trylle Trilogy, Kanin Chronicles, Watersong, My Blood Approves, The Hollows.

Trylle Trilogy: Switched and her site, my review, my reread, Torn and her site, my review, my reread, Ascend and her site, my review, my reread, Fresh Water and her site, my review.

Kanin Chronicles (Spin Off Series of *Trylle Trilogy*): The King's Games and my reviewFrostfire and her site, my review, Ice Kissed and her site, my reviewCrystal Kingdom and her site, my review.

Watersong: Forgotten Lyrics and her site, my review, Wake and her site, my review, Lullaby and her site, my review, Tidal and her site, my review, Elegy and her site, my review.

My Blood Approves: My Blood Approves and her site, my review, Fate and her site, my review, Flutter and her site, my review, Wisdom and her site, my review, Letters to Elise and her site, my review, Swear.

The Hollows: Hollowland and her site, my review, Hollowman and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Virtue and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!