Sunday, September 21, 2014

How Well I Stuck to It #1, September 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now! So here goes my first official one!

Week 39:
Innocent Prey by Maggie Shayne, Deadly Obsession by Maggie Shayne, Air Bound by Christine Feehan, Festive in Death by J.R. Robb, Death Sworn by Leah Cypress, The Memory Coder by Jessica Brody, Undiscovered by Jessica Brody, Unremembered by Jessica Brody, Black Hole Bounty by Sienna Bronwyn
Sunday: The Good, The Bad, and The Undead by Kim Harrison, Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios, Dates from Hell Anthology, Every Witch Way But Dead by Kim Harrison, The Eternity Key by Bree Despain, Get Even by Gretchen McNeil, The Taking by Kimberly Derting, Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
Monday: A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison, Hotter Than Hell Anthology, Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier, Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier, The Caller by Juliet Marillier, Polaris by Mindee Arnette, Blackbird by Anna Carey
Tuesday: For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison, The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson, Holidays Are Hell Anthology, The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison, The Bespelled by Kim Harrison, Robin in the Hood by Diane J. Reed, Stone of Thieves by Diane J. Reed, The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy, The Shack by William P. Young
Wednesday: White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Ley Line Drifter by Kim Harrison, Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison, Deep in the Meadows by Lisa M. Cronkhite, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Cooper by Harper Sloane 
Thursday: Pale Demon by Kim Harrison, Claiming the Highlander by Kinley MacGregor, Born in Sin by Kinley MacGregor, A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison, Into the Woods by Kim Harrison, Trouble on Reserve by Kim Harrison, After the End by Amy Plum, Precious Blood by Tonya Hurley
Friday: Passionaries by Tonya Hurley, Ever After by Kim Harrison, Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly, The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison, Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning, The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison, Sunrise by Mike Mullin

Tour Books: Black Hole Bounty, Stone of Thieves, Deep in the Meadows. Check.

Review Books: Passionaries. Check.

NetGalley: Innocent Prey, Deadly Obsession, Unremembered, The Eternity Key, The Legacy of Eden, Sunrise. Check. 6 which means I can have 3 extra rereads or new books.

Edelweiss: Death Sworn, Exquisite Captive, Get Even, The Taking, Salvage, Polaris, Blackbird,  Red Queen, After the End. 9 which means I have have 7 extra rereads or new books.

Meme Books: The Shack-WTC book. No check. Bad, but I can't add another book!

Rereads: The Good, The Bad, and The Undead, Every Witch Way But Dead, A Fistful of Charms, For a Few Demons More, The Outlaw Demon Wails, White Witch, Black Curse, Black Magic Sanction, Pale Demon, A Perfect Blood, Claiming the Highlander, Born in Sin, Ever After, The Undead Pool. 13. Which means I used up 7 of my extras from above.

New Books: Air Bound, Festive in Death, The Caller, The Scent of Shadows, Magic Bites, Mortal Danger, Cooper, Kiss of the Highlander, The Witch With No Name. 9, but 7 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above.

So all in all, the only thing that didn't pass was Meme books, and New Books didn't pass until I remembered the favourite author exception! But yeah, it did, so I only wish one of these books had been a meme book of the 3 mentioned, others don't count!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!