Monday, September 15, 2014

Josephine Angelini Author Page

The Story: I read a sampler of of Starcrossed, a 99 page thing, where it ended in the middle of the sentence, which really made me want to read Starcrossed, I just had to read it! And yeah, the series was just awesome!

Website

Series: Starcrossed, Worldwalker Trilogy.

Stacrossed: Starcrossed City and my review, my rereadStarcrossed and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewDreamless and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewGoddess and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Scions and her site, my review, Timeless and her site, my review, Outcasts and her site, my review, Endless and her site, my review.

Worldwalker Trilogy: Trial by Fire and her site, my review, Rowan and her site, my review, Firewalker and her site, my review, Witch's Pyre and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: What She Found in the Woods and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!