Monday, September 29, 2014

Amy A. Bartol Author Page

The Story: My aunt had read the series, recommended them to me, so of course I read it! And then yeah, I read the whole series, and yeah, I can't wait to read more of her books! Because I've so very much enjoyed them!

Website

Series: The Premonition, Kricket, Secondborn.

The Premonition: Inescapable and her site, my review, my reread, Intuition and her site, my review, my reread, Indebted and her site, my review, my reread, Incendiary and her site, my review, my reread, Iniquity and her site, my review.

Kricket: Under Different Stars and her site, my review, Sea of Stars and her site, my review, Darken the Stars and her site, my review.

Secondborn: Secondborn and her site, my review, Traitor Born and her site, my review, Rebel Born and her site, my review.

Anthology: Take Me to Your Reader, and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!