Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Anna Banks Author Page

The Story: I got Of Poseidon from NetGalley, read it, and yeah, it was just so absolutely good! And I really enjoyed Of Triton, and yeah, I really can't wait to reread the whole series!

Website

Series: The Syrena Legacy, Nemesis.

The Syrena Legacy: The Stranger and my review, Legacy Lost and my reviewOf Poseidon and her site, my review, my reread, Hard to Get and my reviewOf Triton and her site, my review, my reread, Girl's Day Out and my review, Human Date and my reviewOf Neptune and her site, my review.

Nemesis: Nemesis and my review, Ally and my review.

Stand Alone's: Joyride and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!