Sunday, September 21, 2014

Heather Graham Author Page

The Story: The Finn Brothers was the first series that I remember reading, and yeah, there was such great mystery and paramoral stuff, and I really enjoyed it! And yeah, I just had to read her other books because they were just so good! Haven't quite got all of them, but a few!

Website

Series: Flynn Brothers, Harrison Investigation, Krewe of Hunters, Blackbird TrilogyVikingBone Island, Cafterty and QuinnAlliance Vampires, Soap Opera, Vampire Hunters, Prophecy.

Flynn Brothers: Deadly Night and her site, my review, Deadly Harvest and her site, my review, Deadly Gift and her site, my review.

Harrison Investigation: Haunted and her site, my review, The Presence and her site, my reviewmy reread, Ghost Walk and her site, my review, The Vision and her site, my review, The Dead Room and her site, my review, The Seance and her site, my review, The Death Dealer and her site, my review, my reread, Unhallowed Ground and her site, my review, Nightwalker and her site, my review, my rereadThe Killing Edge and her sitemy review.

Krewe of Hunters (Spin Off Series of *Harrison Investigation*): Phantom Evil and her site, my review, Heart of Evil and her site, my review, Sacred Evil and her site, my review, The Evil Inside and her site, my review, The Unseen and her site, my review, my rereadThe Unholy and her site, my review, my rereadThe Unspoken and her site, my review, my rereadThe Uninvited and her site, my review, The Night is Watching and her site, my review, The Night is Alive and her site, my review, The Night is Forever and her site, my review, Crimson Twilight and her site, my review, May Day! (Part of *A Sweet Life*), The Cursed and her site, my review, The Hexed and her site, my review, The Betrayed and her site, my review, Santa's Mortuary and (Part of *A Fantastic Holiday Season*), When Irish Eyes Are Haunting and her site, my review, The Silenced and her site, my review, The Forgotten and her site, my review,  The Hidden and her site, my review, All Hallows Eve and her site, my review, Haunted Destiny and her site, my review, Deadly Fate and her site, my review, Darkest Journey and her site, my review, Dying Breath and her site, my reviewDark Rites and her site, my reviewHallow be the Haunt and her site, my reviewWicked Deeds and her site, my review, Fade to Black and her site, my review, Pale as Death and her site, my review, Echoes of Evil and her site, my review, Haunted be the Holidays and her site, my review, Christmas, The Krewe, and a Large White Rabbit and her site, my reviewThe Summoning and her site, my review, The Seekers and her site, my review, The Stalking and her site, my review, Blood Night and her site, my review, Horror-Ween and her site, my review, The Best Christmas Ever and her site, my reviewSeeing Darkness and her site, my review, Deadly Touch and her site, my review, Dreaming Death and her site, my review, The Dead Heat of Summer and her site, my review, Easter, the Krewe and Another Large White Rabbit and her site, my review, Mother's Day, the Krewe and a Large Dog and her site, my review, For Honor and Glory and her site, my review, Born on the 4th of July and her site, my review, A Most Usual Case and her site, my review, A Horrible Haunted Halloween and her site, my review, An Unexpected Guest and her site, my review, Christmas, The Krewe, and Kenneth and her site, my review, New Year's Eve and her site, my review, A Very Krewe Kind of Valentine's Day and her site, my review, St. Patrick's Day and her site, my review, The Unforgiven and her site, my review, The Forbidden and her site, my review, The Unknown and her site, my review, Haunted House and her site, my review, Jack O' the Lantern and her site, my review, A Strangely Thankful Thanksgiving and her site, my review, Christmas, the Krewe and Gifts of Hope and her site, my review, Stabbed Through the Heart-It's a Bitter Game and her site, my reviewThe Easter Chicken and her site, my reviewSound of Darkness and her site, my review, Aura of Night and her site, my review, Voice of Fear and her site, my review, Descend to Darkness and her site, my review, Cry of the Banshee and her site, my review.

May Day! is a short story in A Sweet Life, set in the Krewe of Hunters world, here's my review.

Santa's Mortuary is a short story in A Fantastic Holiday Season, set in a Krewe of Hunters world, here's my review.

Blackbird Trilogy (Spin Off Series of *Krewe of Hunters*): Whispers at Dusk and her site, my review, Secrets in the Dark and her site, my review, Cursed at Dawn and her site, my review.

Viking: Golden Surrender and her site, my review, The Viking's Woman and her site, my review, Lord of the Wolves and her site, my review.

Bone Island: Ghost Memories and her site, my review, Ghost Shadow and her site, my review, Ghost Night and her site, my review, Ghost Moon and her site, my review.

Cafferty and Quinn: Let the Dead Sleep and her site, my review, Waking the Dead and her site, my review, Infernal Night and my reviewThe Dead Play On and her site, my review, Toys in the Attic and my review, Blood in the Bayou and my review.

Alliance Vampires: Beneath a Blood Red Moon and her site, my review, When Darkness Falls and her site, my review, Deep Midnight and her site, my review, Realm of Shadows and her site, my review, The Awakening and her site, my review, Dead by Dusk and her site, my review, Kiss of Darkness and her site, my review, Blood Red and her site, my review.

Soap Opera: Long, Lean, and Lethal and her site, my review, Dying to Have Her and her site, my review, Killing Kelly and her site, my review.

Vampire Hunters: Night of the Wolves and her site, my review, Night of the Vampires and her site, my review, Bride of the Night and her site, my review.

Prophecy: Dust to Dust and her site, my review.

New York Confidential: Flawless and my reviewA Perfect Obsession and my review, A Dangerous Game and my review, A Lethal Legacy and my review, The Final Deception and my review.

Standalones: Drop Dead Gorgeous and her site, my review, Tall, Dark and Deadly and her site, my review, Hurricane Bay and her site, my review, Picture Me Dead and her site, my review, Dead on the Dance Floor and her site, my review, my reread, The Island and her site, my review, Witness to Death and her site, my review, Danger in Numbers and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!