Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lynn Viehl Author Page

The Story: I saw If Angels Burn on Goodreads, it sounded good, so I got it out from the library, and I just read right through the series! It was just fantastic, and I had to read more! Now I get to reread it!

Website

Series: Darklyn, Kyndred, Lords of the Darklyn, The YoungbloodsDisenchanted & Co.

Darklyn: If Angels Burn and her site, my review, my reread, Private Demon and her site, my review, Dark Need and her site, my review, Night Lost and her site, my review, Evermore and her site, my review, Twilight Fall and her site, my review, Midnight Blues and her site, my review, Stay the Night and her site, my review, Master of the Shadows and her site, my reviewIncarnatio and her site, my review.

Kyndred (Spin Off Series of Darklyn): Shadowlight and her site, my review, Rain Lashed and her site, my review, Dreamveil and her site, my review, Frostfire and her site, my review, Nightshine and her site, my review.

Lords of the Darklyn (Spin Off Series of Darklyn): Nightborn and her site, my review, Nightbred and her site, my review, Nightbound and her site, my review.

The Youngbloods: Dark of Heart and her site, my review, After Midnight and her site, my review, Dead of Night and her site, my review.

Disenchanted & Co.: My Lord Mayhem and her site, my review, Her Ladyship's Curse and her site, (part of *Disenchanted & Co,*), His Lordship Possessed and her site, (part of *Disenchanted & Co,*), Three Gifts and her site, my review, Forget-Me-Knot and her site, my review, The Clockwork Wolf and her site, my review.

Her Ladyship's Curse and His Lordship Possessed are short stories in the book called Disenchanted and Co., and it is set in the Disenchanted & Co. world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!