Monday, September 29, 2014

Lauren Oliver Author Page

The Story: I saw Delirium, and yeah, I had to read it, and I did, and I absolutely loved the series, and all the books of hers I've read, because yeah, they were just that freaking good!

Website

Series: Delirium, Panic, The Curiosity House, Replica.

Delirium: Annabel and her site, my review, my reread, Delirium and her site, my review, my reread, Hana and her site, my review, my reread, Pandemonium and her site, my review, my reread, Raven and her site, my review, my reread, Requiem and her site, my review, my reread, Alex and her site, my review.

Panic: Panic Origin Story and her sitePanic and her site, my review.

The Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head.

Replica: Replica and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Before I Fall and her site, my review, my reread, Rooms and her site, my review, Vanishing Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!