Monday, October 13, 2014

Amie Kaufman Author Page

The Story: I got These Broken Stars from NetGalley, which yeah, I just lucky with that, and then when I read it, it was just fantastic! Loved it a lot, and I can't wait for more books to come out!

Website

Series: StarboundThe Illuminae Files, Unearthed, The Aurora Cycle, The Other Side of the Sky, The Isles of the Gods.

Starbound: These Broken Stars and her site, my review, my rereadThis Night So Dark and her site, my review, my rereadThis Shattered World and her site, my review, my rereadTheir Fractured Light and her site, my review, my reread.

The Illuminae Files: Memento and my reviewIlluminae and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewGemina and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewObsidio and her site, my review, my reread.

Unearthed: Unearthed and her site, my review, Undying and her site, my review.

The Aurora Cycle: Aurora Rising and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAurora Burning and her site, my review, my rereadAurora's End and her site, my review.

The Other Side of the Sky: The Other Side of the Sky and her sitemy review, Beyond the End of the World and her site, my review.

The Isles of the Gods: The Isles of the Gods and her site, Untitled and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!