Monday, October 13, 2014

Ally Carter Author Page

The Story: I got Heist Society from the library, and yeah, it sounded really, really good, and yeah, when I read it, I was just addicted, it was entertaining, it was unique, and it was amazing, and yeah, so was the whole series, and so was the Gallagher Girls series! And I'm so glad there's a 4th Heist Society book! And I can't wait for the new series Embassy Row!

Website

Series: Gallagher Girls, Heist Society, Cheating at Solitaire, Embassy Row.

Gallagher Girls: I'd Tell You I'd Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You and her site, my review, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy and her site, my review, Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover and her site, my review, Only the Good Spy Young and her site, my review, Classified Material and her site, my review, Out of Sight, Out of Time and her site, my review, Double Crossed and her site, my review, United We Spy and her site, my review, A Gallagher Wedding and her site, my review.

Heist Society: Heist Society and her site, my review, Uncommon Criminals and her site, my review, Double Crossed and her site, my review, Perfect Scoundrels and her site, my review, The Grift of the Magi and her site, my review.

Cheating at Solitaire: Cheating at Solitaire and her site, my review, Learning to Play Gin and her site, my review.

Embassy Row: Before I Fall: Departure and my review, Before the Fall: Arrival and my review, All Fall Down and her site, my review, See How They Run and her site, my review, Take the Key and Lock Her Up and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Not If I Save You First and her site, my review, The Blonde Identity and her site, my review.

Anthologies: My True Love Gave to Me and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!