Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Juliet Marillier Author Page

The Story: Well, I saw the Bridei trilogy at the library, and it sounded good and I read it. On an unrelated note, I got Shadowfell on NetGalley, and it took till last year to connect the two as being written by the same author, because I didn't have that before! And yeah, all the books that I've read, I've really loved, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Shadowfell, Bridei Chronicles, Sevenwaters, Wildwood, The Light Isles, Blackthorn and Grim, Warrior Bards.

Shadowfell: Shadowfell and her site, my review, my reread, my second reread, Raven Flight and her site, my review, my reread, The Caller and her site, my review.

Bridei Chronicles: The Dark Mirror and her site, my review, The Blade of Fortrui and her site, my review, The Well of Shades and her site, my review.

Sevenwaters: Daughter of the Forest and her site, my review, Son of the Shadows and her site, my review, Child of the Prophecy and her site, my review, Heir of Sevenwaters and her site, my review, Seer of the Sevenwaters and her site, my review, Twixt Firelight and Water and my review, Flame of Sevenwaters and her site, my review.

Wildwood: Wildwood Dancing and her site, my review, Cybele's Secret and her site, my review.

The Light Isles: Wolfskin and her site, my review, Foxmask and her site, my review.

Blackthorn and Grim: Dreamer's Pool and her site, my review, my rereadTower of Thorns and her site, my review, my rereadDen of Wolves and her site, my review, my reread.

Warrior Bards (Spin Off of *Blackthorn and Grim*): The Harp of Kings and her site, my review. A Dance With Fate and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Heart's Blood and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!