Sunday, October 12, 2014

T.G. Ayer Author Page

The Story: I signed up to be part of the Dead Radiance, and yeah, it was just a fantastic book, and I just have to read all of her books! I mean, they're just so good, and I've really been enjoying them!

Website

Series: Valkyrie, The Hand of Kali, Chronicles of Irin, DarkWorld, DarkWorld: Soul Tracker, DarkWorld: Origin, Dark Sight, Apsara Chronicles.

Writing as Toni Vallan: Desperation.

Valkyrie: Dead Radiance and her site, my review, my reread, Dead Embers and her site, my review, my reread, Dead Chaos and her site, my review, my reread, Dead Wrath and her site, my review, Dead Silence and her site, my review, Joshua and her site, my review, Joshua II and her site, my review.

The Hand of Kali: Fire & Shadow and her site, my review, Blood & Gold and her site, my review, Time & Fate and her site, my review, Fury & Virtue and her site, my review, Spirit & Soul and her site.

Chronicles of Irin: Retribution and her site, my review, Requiem and her site, my review, Resonance and her site.

DarkWorld: Pryos and her site, my review, Skin Deep and her site, my review, Lost Soul and her site, my review, Last Chance and her site, my review, Blood Promise and her site, my reveiw, Scorched Fury and her site, my review.

DarkWorld: Soultracker (Spin Off Series of *DarkWorld*): Blood Magic and her site, my review, Demon Kin and her site, my review, Blood Curse and her site, my review, Demon Soul and her site.

Dark Sight: Dark Sight and her site, my review.

Aspara Chronicles: Immortal Bound and her site, my review.

Desperation: Beautiful Collision and her sitemy reviewBeautiful Conviction and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Dark Shadows and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!