Saturday, January 7, 2023

Week 1 Review: Their Little Girl

From Goodreads:
The last eight months of Erica's life haven't been easy. She's been struggling to keep her grades up and dealing with the fact that her mother abandoned her, leaving her all alone with two gorgeous men, Daddy and David – Erica's stepfather and his adopted son.

The last thing Erica wants is to be a burden on either of them, so she keeps up with her studies, and does her best to make sure their home is clean and tidy.

Now that it's time for Erica's high school graduation, Daddy and David have planned a graduation gift for Erica, a very special reward their little girl will never forget – the chance to be with two men at the same time.

My first review of Their Little Girl
My Review:
Well, I was reading all this smut, I decide I had to go back and read one of the first smutty books that I read, one that I read 3 times in one day. It did take me a minute, because I'd forgotten the title and when I read it, but I found it, read it again, and really enjoyed it again!

I honestly feel a little bad, because when I first read this book, I'd read romance, but not much, if at all, straight smut books. I've only really started getting into straight smut in the past year or so. So looking back on my first review of this book, well, I was more negative then I would be now. 

This book is really short-it has a page count listed at 50, and open on my computer, just 35 pages. And they fly by very quickly. Of course we have the set tup and the introduction to the characters, how her mom married Daddy, but then left him, and he still took care of her. And his step-son, his previous wife's child, David. 

That they gave themselves as a gift her her, because of how much she liked David's video (that it's implied that Daddy was the one who filmed it) yeah, Erica was totally in with the whole situation, and I really enjoyed watching it all go down again! 

This was a really great, short read, and I still really would love a sequel! 

Author: L.J. Anderson
First Read: September 23rd, 2013
Second Read: September 23rd, 2013
Third Read: September 23rd, 2013
Read: January 3rd, 2023
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Rereading, and it's a SAC 2023 Book!
Publisher: Mayhem Erotica
Published: October 22nd 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!