Sunday, January 22, 2023

Wheel of TBR #139, January 22nd

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read A Dowry of Blood by S.T. Gibson, Masques by Patricia Briggs, The Villa by Rachel Hawkins, Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, the picked Reading Challenge. I read Gravity by Melissa West, Hover by Melissa West, Collide by Melissa West, Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout, so I've read 5/9+.

Prompts Used This Week:
No Article Words Title, Series Not Touched in 2023, More Than 1000 Ratings, Series Started and Unfinished/Current 2020.

No Article Words Title-Azure-Silver Under Nightfall by Rin Chupeco-This book has no article words in the title, so that works! 

Series Not Touched in 2023-Spring Green-A Fatal Illusion by Anna Lee Huber-I haven't touched this series in 2023, so that works! 

More Than 1000 Ratings-Spring Green-Steal the Dragon by Patricia Briggs-This book has over 6800 ratings, so that works! 

Bonus Spin for Spring Green-Series Started and Unfinished/Current 2020-Spring Green-Ungodly by Kendare Blake-This series was started and unfinished in 2020, so that works! 

Colour Totals:
Red: 0
Orange: 1
Yellow: 0
Chartreuse: 1
Green: 1
Spring Green: 
Cyan: 1
Azure: 2
Blue: 0
Violet: 3
Magenta: 2
Rose: 0

Prompts for Next Week:
Restart the Series-Red
Owned Pre-2020-Orange
2021 Purchase-Yellow
Ebook-Chartreuse
#Currentlyreading-Green
Big Book-Spring Green
#Bookstagram-Cyan
Series Continued and Unfinished/Current 2021-Azure
Paperback-Blue
Narrator-Violet
Goodreads Choice Book-Magenta
2+ Authors-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!