Monday, January 16, 2023

Eva Darrows Author Page

The Story: I saw Dead Little Mean Girl on NetGalley, and it sounded really great, so I got it. But didn't read it. And then I saw Belly Up on NetGalley, and I got it, read it, and loved it, and have since read her first book! And they were both so great! But this is the pen name of Hillary Monahan. 

Stand Alone's: Dead Little Mean Girl and my review, Belly Up and my review.

Writing as Hillary Monahan:
Seeries: Blood Mary.


Anthologies: His Hideous Heart and my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!