Saturday, January 14, 2023

Week 2 Review: Games With the Orc

From Goodreads:
Sunny has spent years of her life hiding from her own desires and hiding them from those she loves. Forced to face the idea of denying that part of herself forever, Sunny takes a nose dive out of her routine and into her fantasies. All she needs is the help of Monster Smash Agency and one exceptionally talented Orc.

Khell'ar has mastered his work with Monster Smash Agency, satisfying his clients with perfect expertise. Guiding inexperienced Sunny into a new realm of extreme pleasures should be easy, simple. All he has to do is follow her requests, play his part, and not form a mating bond.

But Sunny is orc bait, and Khell'ar is more than even her wildest dreams could concoct.

My Review:
This was such a great book! I've really enjoyed her Temping Monsters series, and this sounded like another great smutty erotica, and boy did it fit the bill! I really enjoyed reading about Sunny and Khell, they had such an entertaining story! 

There were two things that I liked (in comparison to the Temping Monsters series) are that the other species are out to humanity, and that it's set in a modern setting. It brought some interesting dynamics, that I had a great time reading!

Sunny has always kept the part of her that wanted more then just normal very carefully hidden away. But after her boyfriend proposes-and she can't say yes-she dives into the deep end with a weeklong role-play adventure tailored to her interests. I couldn't get enough!

Watching the two of them together was so fantastic, and I loved how enthusiastic she was for the things that he wanted, that she was prime Orc Bait. That he could form a mating bond with him, which would end his career at the agency. There was more implications to their romance besides being happy together, and it was just so great to read! 

I had such a great time reading this book, and I'm excited for the rest of the series! 

Author: Kathryn Moon
Series: Monster Smash Agency #1
Read: January 10th, 2023
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Love her writing and it sounded really great, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book!
Publisher: Kathryn Moon
Published: December 27th 2022
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!