Sunday, January 8, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #442, January 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

A short week, but this book comes out this week, and I'm really excited to read it! 

Week 1:
Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson

vs.

Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson, Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman, The Rotten Beast by Mary E. Pearson, The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson, Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson, Tangled in Tinsel by Trilina Pucci, Their Little Girl by L.J. Anderson, King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St. Clair, Queen of Myth and Monsters by Scarlett St. Clair, Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs, Dragon Blood by Patricia Briggs, Foreplay by Sophie Jordan, Lovely Bad Things by Trisha Wolf, Shadowhunters and Downworlders Anthology 

I read what I wanted, and more, so yeah, I'm really happy with this, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!