Sunday, January 15, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #443, January 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 3:
Magic Tides by Ilona Andrews

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one book that I really want to read, but I really, really want to read it this week! 

Week 2:
Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

vs.

Wrath & Mercy by Jessica Rubinkowski, Electric Idol by Katee Oliver, Turkey Day by Katee Oliver, Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix, Games With the Orc by Kathryn Moon, A Murderous Persuasion by Katie Oliver, Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo, A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers, A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers, A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers, All Of Our Demise by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman, Fifty First Times Anthology

I read what I planned, and plenty more, so I'm really happy with this week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!