Monday, January 16, 2023

Laura Thalassa Author Page

The Story: I saw Becca from Becca and the Books just raving about the Bargainer series, and it sounded good, and I 

Website

Series: UnearthlyThe Bargainer, Bewitched, The Four Horsemen.

Unearthly: The Unearthly and my review, The Coveted and my review, The Cursed and my review, The Forsaken and my review, The Damned and my review.

The Bargainer (Spin Off Series of *Unearthly*): Rhapsodic and my review, A Strange Hymn and my review, The Emperor of Evening Stars and my review, Dark Harmony and my review.

Bewitched (Spin Off Series of *Unearthly*): Bewitched

The Four Horsemen: Pestilence and my review, War and my review, Famine and my review, Death and my review, Famine's Homecoming and my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!