Friday, January 20, 2023

22 Books to Read in 2022 Update 11

So I read my next book for the 22 Books to Read in 2022 Challenge! 

So I read Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout from the Physical list!

Yep. Happy reading!

Here's the link to this year's post with my journey.

But to recap, I wanted to do a version of These Books Will Self Destruct in 12 months without the self destruct. I wanted to read books that I've had for a while, that I really needed to get read, but maybe I forgot about them or that I had them. So I made 2 lists, one for each way I have them, as physical books, and as ARC's, half from NetGalley, and half from Edelweiss.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!