Monday, January 16, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #606, January 16th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #605
Teaser Tuesday #613
WWW Wednesday #613
WOW #609
Will the Time Come #606
Third Sentence Thursday #596
Random Reads #582
First Lines Friday #609
Book Blogger Hop #275
The Reward Challenge Update #591
Wheel of TBR #138
How Well I Stuck to It #443
Wrote that Review Update #440

Week 2 Reviews:
Wrath & Mercy

Random:
Laura Thalassa Author Page

OK, so I got 27 posts in 7 days, and yeah, I read some really amazing books, and it was a pretty great week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Magic Tides.

Ilona Andrews invites you back to the #1 New York Times bestselling Kate Daniels series in this exciting new long novella featuring Kate, Curran and Conlan, some familiar faces, some new friends, and all the special brand of chaos they create!

Kate, Curran and their son, Conlan have left Atlanta, vowing to keep a low profile, and are settling into a new city and new house…but some things never change! Magical mayhem is about to erupt when Kate undertakes the rescue of a kidnapped youth, while Curran guards the homefront.

It should be a simple retrieval, but with monsters on land and sea, Kate’s got her work cut out for her. Still, she's never let her blade dull or her purpose falter. And that low profile? It’s about to wash away with the raging tides! 

10 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a really great read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Twenty-seven posts in 7 days! I am so impressed! I struggle to get my one post written, albeit it has six sections! I’d love to know your process!
    I love the cover of Magic Tides – truly draws one in! I’m wondering if you’d recommend it for an 11-year-old?
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make the meme posts at the end of the previous year, copying and pasting the outline, so when it comes to the day, i just have to add the details. Plus a review for every book, it all adds up! And I wouldn't, it's about a pretty dangerous world, and it's about a teenager getting kidnapped. Plus it's the novella that continues a 10 book series. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I've pre-ordered Magic Tides but don't know if I'll get a chance to read it right away. I have bunches of review books that should come first. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fantastic novella, so I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like an interesting read. I hope you enjoy it!


    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, and I did, it was really great! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a pretty good one to read this week! Enjoy. My latest is here:
    http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2023/01/review-of-feast-of-fools-anthology.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a pretty good week! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!