Friday, January 6, 2023

Monthly Series January Round Up

In 2023, I want to make a focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll either draw, or chose, a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. 2 series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

This is the first month I'm doing this, so I don't have a last month progress! 

This month I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
Jane Austen Tea Society Mystery by Katie Oliver 

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
The Last Hours by Cassandra Clare

Untouched Since 2020:
The Taking by Melissa West
The Skyscraper Throne by Tom Pollock

Series from This Year:
The Ivy Chronicles by Sophie Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!