Saturday, January 7, 2023

Week 1 Review: Tangled in Tinsel

From Goodreads:
Imagine being snowed in with four hot successful men.
P.S. they've all played the hero in too many of your naughtiest dreams.
Problem is, you work for them, and that makes them off-limits.
Except now they're looking at you like you're Santa's cookies.
And they definitely want to take a bite.
Talk about making you reconsider your life choices.
These four are aiming for Santa's naughty list, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting:
Jace
Reed
Alec
...and Cole
for Christmas.

It might've started as a decorating job.
But it ended Tangled in Tinsel.

My Review:
Oh man, this book! I saw someone reading it, and it sounded like a fun Christmas time! And it was, I loved reading about Sam and her guys' snowed in time together! There was laughter and there was some very dirty, naughty scenes!

Sam is snowed in right before Christmas, with 4 really good looking guys, who happen to be her bosses. What she doesn't know is that they love to get together with one woman, for a short period of time, and where going to ask her to be that one after her contract was done in the new year. But now that they're trapped, what better time?

I really enjoyed how they different guys were different, Cole was the serious one, Reed was the charming one, Jace was the nice one, and Alec was the steady one. They were more then just these descriptors, but it was easy to tell the difference between them.

This really is a rom com, of course there's a ton of romance, but it was also a lot of fun! Samantha has a tendency to babble when nervous, and that was adorable. Also, at one point when she's coming to a decision, she decides she needs more information, and comes out all bundled up, and it was just hilarious! 

This was such a fun read, and I can't wait to read future books in this series! 

Author: Trilina Pucci
Series: Holidates #1
Read: January 3rd, 2023
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Sounded really great, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Trilina Pucci Books 
Published: December 8th 2022
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!