Sunday, January 22, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #444, January 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 4:
In Her Highlander's Bed by Lynsay Sands

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Another week where there's one book that I need to read, and I can't wait! 

Week 3:
Magic Tides by Ilona Andrews

vs.

Roxy by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman, Eleanor by Penelope Wren, A Dowry of Blood by S.T. Gibson, An Encore of Roses by S.T. Gibson, Masques by Patricia Briggs, Magic Tides by Ilona Andrews, Gravity by Melissa West, Hover by Melissa West, Collide by Melissa West, Stay With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Dream Of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Forever With You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Yeah, another week where I've read what I really wanted to read, and I read more, so yeah, another week where I'm happy, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!