Monday, January 30, 2023

Book Battle February 2023 TBR

Well it's time to choose my February TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book that you love-Encore in Death by J.D. Robb
5pts-"Kiss" in the title-The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
5pts-Comfort read-Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
5pts-Book in a duology-Misrule by Heather Walter
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Heart on the Cover-Heartwood Box by Ann Aguirre
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Spicy book-Radiant Sin by Katee Roberts
10pts-CLUB READ 1-The Stolen Heir by Holly Black
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Accidental Pinup by Danielle Jackson
10pts-Book with multiple love interests-Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
15pts-Book with your favorite trope in it-The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
20pts-Book with your team in it* -Fake Relationship-The Risk by Elle Kennedy

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book you meant to read last year-The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson-Read!
5pts-"Blood" in the title-Dragon Blood by Patricia Briggs-Read!
5pts-Book that mentions the supernatural-Magic Tides by Ilona Andrews-Read!
5pts-Fanged main character-Queen of Myth and Monsters by Scarlett St. Clair-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read while drinking something-Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Black cover-Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Lovely Bad Things by Trisha Wolfe-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo-Read!
10pts-Set in a castle-Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs-Read!
15pts-Book with with a vampire stereotype in it-King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St. Clair-Read!
20pts-Book with a famous vampire mentioned in it-A Dowry of Blood by S.T. Gibson-Read!

Yeah, I had some really fantastic books on this TBR, and I loved reading them! Can't wait to see how next month plays out! I'm a little worried, because it's the shortest month, and I have a lot of books on the month's TBR, but we'll see what happens! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!