Sunday, January 29, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #445, January 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 5:
Chain of Thorns by Cassandra Clare

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yet another week where there's one new release that I really want to read, but I really want to read it! 

Week 4:
In Her Highlander's Bed by Lynsay Sands

vs.

The Chase by Elle Kennedy, Steal the Dragon by Patricia Briggs, When Demons Walk by Patricia Briggs, Heart Stings by Jennifer Estep, A Fatal Illusion by Anna Lee Huber, In Her Highlander's Bed by Lynsay Sands, The Rift, Part 1 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Gene Luen Yang, Bryan Konietzko, and Gurihiru, The Rift, Part 2 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Gene Luen Yang, Bryan Konietzko, and Gurihiru, The Rift, Part 3 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Gene Luen Yang, Bryan Konietzko, and Gurihiru, Silver Under Nightfall by Rin Chupeco, The Penultimate Hours by Cassandra Clare, Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare, Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare, Ungodly by Kendare Blake

I read what I wanted to, and I read a good number of other books, so yeah, another good week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!