Friday, October 7, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #9, October 7

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books. Want to participate? Go sign up!

The Question of the week is: We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4.


My Answer:
See Scoot Read's post on Bitterblue Cover and Release Date I can't wait for this book, either! And it comes out on my brother's birthday which is also the aniversary to picking up the doggies :)

Red Hot Read's review of Lord of the Wolfyn I'm going to be reading this book hopefully soon, so yeah, good to see what someone thought.

What's some posts from fellow bloggers that you like?

6 comments:

  1. New follower from the hop :) I just heard about Bitterblue being released yesterday. Loved the first 2 books. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's when I heard, too :) I think pretty much everybody in the book blogger world heard :) And I loved them, too! So awesome! Yeah for them being books I got in NY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower, and am so glad to have found your Blog.

    I actually just posted about finding new Blogs to follow. I hope you also stop by and check out mine. If you have some suggestions for me to look at, please post on mine and let me know. :)

    I also have 2 contests going on right now that you can enter, if you’d like.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Sort of new follower...I joined last week. :)

    Elizabeth

    Stop by if you like at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog hops are fun, aren't they? And ok :) computer's turning off now, but tomorrow I'll comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!