Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week 39 Review: Wicked Lovely

From Goodreads:
All teenagers have problems, but few of them can match those of Aislinn, who has the power to see faeries. Quite understandably, she wishes that she could share her friends' obliviousness and tries hard to avoid these invisible intruders. But one faery in particular refuses to leave her alone. Keenan the Summer King is convinced beyond all reasoning that Aislinn is the queen he has been seeking for nine centuries. What's a 21st-century girl to do when she's stalked by a suitor nobody else can see?

My Review:
Ok, I need to find the rest of this series! Because this book was freaking good! But I'm lucky-I'm starting out the series after what I think the last book came out, so don't have to wait for the books to come out (I do that enough with other books) I only have to wait till they get to my library. Which is good. Because I don't want to wait any longer to read the rest of the books!

This book was simply put, amazing! Loved the plot, loved the characters, loved the emotional hardships, just loved the freaking book! The only thing I didn't like, was the condition of the book that I got, because the spine was broke, and there was a page that kept coming out. But that has nothing to do with the story, which was utterly perfect!

Must read the next books, and if you haven't read this series yet, you've been living in the hole that I just got out of. Yep.

Author: Melissa Marr
Series: Wicked Lovely #1
Read: September 28th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: It sounded really great, I had to read it!
Publisher: HarperTeen
Published: June 12th 2007
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised by this one too :) Still need to read the others tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was really good! I hope to get to the others soon, but first I have to request them, and yeah, I have a whole ton of books out right now. Opps!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!