Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #22, October 5th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Expected Publication: March 13th 2012
From Goodreads:
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident. 

Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?


I can't wait for this book! Looks amazing!

6 comments:

  1. I read the first book in this series....and I still need to read the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee diddles!! Can't wait!!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Zompacolypse is coming... Zompacolypse is here! Get infected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited to here how this story ends! Great pick!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Hex Hall yet, so I'm pretty behind on this series, but I've heard it's really great :) I'll definitely have to check it out! Great pick

    New follower :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I read Hex Hall but haven't had a chance to read book 2 yet.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read whatever of the series you haven't, because they are really good! Very, very, very funny! And this one is going to be just as good! I don't want to wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!