Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week 40 Review: The Blessing Way

From Goodreads:
Homicide is always an abomination, but there is something exceptionally disturbing about the victim discovered in a high lonely place, a corpse with a mouth full of sand, abandoned at a crime scene seemingly devoid of tracks or useful clues. Though it goes against his better judgment, Navajo Tribal Police Lieutenant Joe Leaphorn cannot help but suspect the hand of a supernatural killer. There is palpable evil in the air, and Leaphorn's pursuit of a Wolf-Witch is leading him where even the bravest men fear, on a chilling trail that winds perilously between mysticism and murder.


My Review:
I really enjoyed the mystery in this book, the bad guy was totally unexpected!

I really liked the characters, and the plot, it was really good, complex, and I just really enjoyed it!

I just read this book to fast for a full of details review, so I'll just say I really liked it, and that you guys should read it!

Author: Tony Hillerman
Series: Navajo Mysteries #1
Read: October 3rd 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: It's a FtBRC Book, so I just had to get it from the library!
Publisher: HarperTorch
Published: February 12th 1990
3/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!