Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have a New Series!!!

So who hasn't loved the Firelight series by Sophie Jordan? It was really great, and now that the final book Hidden (I'm pretty sure) is coming out soon, we need more books. So we have a new series!

Uninvited! 

Which just so happens to be the title of the first book! And it sounds like an awesome book, because if you haven't seen the movie mentioned in the description, you're missing out!

"The first in a two-book series pitched as The Scarlet Letter meets Minority Report; in which a teen's perfect world unravels when mandatory genetic profiling reveals she's a carrier for HTS (Homicidal Tendency Syndrome), otherwise known as the "kill gene" and she's forced to question herself, her world, and her love."

Oooh, the "kill gene" is going to be interesting! Can't wait for this book to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!